Where to start when studying Regulatory Quality/ Smart RegulationThere are many official sites offering guidance and resources on how to design regulatory policy, or how to improve the quality of regulation at national, European and international level. Here are the main entry-points:
- European Commission: Secretariat General and DG Enterprise. The archive is also very useful;
- O.E.C.D.: Regulatory reform topic; REG division and SIGMA;
- Bertelsmann Foundation: IRR network: including a library of articles and contributions;
- CEPS Programme "regulatory policy", and European Network for Better Regulation (comprising 21 institutions) also provideds technical articles;
- For administrative burden reduction, the Standard Cost Model network offers much technical guidance.
- National sites are very numerous and there is for the moment no full list.